Abba - Angeleys

Angeleyes

B                                 G#mC#m7                   F#
Verse1: Last night I was taking a walk along the river, and I
saw him together B G#mC#m7
with a young girl and the look that he gave her made me shiver
'cause heF# B F#
G#m F#
always used to look at me that way and I thought maybe I
should walk
B F# G#m C#7F#
right up to her and say : Ah__ it's a game he likes to play...
F#11 BF#
Chorus: Look into his angeleyes one look and you're hypnotized
he'll take your
B C#m7 F# F#11B
heart and you must pay the price. Look into his angeleyes
you'll think
F# B
E B F#
you're in paradise and one day you'll find out he wears a
disguise. Don't B C#m7
F#11 B
look to deep into those angeleyes____ Oh, no no no no____
verse2: Sometimes when I'm lonely I sit and think about him
And it hurts to remember all the good times
when I thought I could never live without him,
and I wonder does it have to be the sameevery time, when I see him
will it bring back all the pain Ah__how can I forget that name?(chorus)

10 Melhores Headline Animator

I heart FeedBurner

Postagens Recentes

Escolha pelo nome da música

Receba via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner