BONNIE TYLER - Total Eclipse of the Heart -cifra letra fotos video biografia



cifra Brasil
Gaynor Hopkins (8 de junho de 1951). Cantora nascida no País de Gales que ficou famosa nos anos 70 com as músicas "It's a Heartache" e "Lost In France".

Total Eclipse of the Heart - BONNIE TYLER - cifra letra video

Bm                                     A
TURN AROUND Every now and then I get a little bit lonely
and you're never coming round.
Bm A
TURN AROUND Every now and then I get a little bit tired
of list'ning to the sound of my tears.
D C
TURN AROUND Every now and then I get a little bit nervous
that the best of all the years have gone by.
D C
TURN AROUND Every now and then I get a little bit terrified
and then I see the look in your eyes.
F Bb
TURN AROUND, BRIGHT EYES Every now and then I fall apart.
F Bb
TURN AROUND, BRIGHT EYES Every now and then I fall apart.

Bm A
TURN AROUND Every now and then I get a little bit restless
and I dream of something wild.
Bm A
TURN AROUND Every now and then I get a little bit helpless
and I'm lying like a child in your arms.
D C
TURN AROUND Every now and then I get a little bit angry
and I know I've got to get out and cry.
D C
TURN AROUND Every now and then I get a little bit terrified
but then I see the look in your eyes.
F Bb
TURN AROUND, BRIGHT EYES Every now and then I fall apart.
F Bb A
TURN AROUND, BRIGHT EYES Every now and then I fall apart.

F#m D E A
And I need you now tonight and I need you more than ever
F#m D E A
and if you only hold me tight we'll be holding on forever.
F#m D E
And we'll only be making it right 'cause we'll never be wrong.
D E
Together we can take it to the end of the line.
F#m B
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time.
A E/G#
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark.
F#m B
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks.
D B C#m D
I really need you tonight, forever's gonna start tonight,
E
forever's gonna start tonight.

A F#m C#m
D A/C#
Once upon a time I was falling in love but now I'm only falling
apart.
Bm E
There's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart.
A F#m D E
A F#m C#m
Once upon a time there was light in my life but now there's only love
in
D A/C#
the dark.
Bm E A
Nothing I can say, a total eclipse of the heart.







TODAS AS MÚSICAS



   CIFRAS              VIDEO CLIPS             FOTOS                   LETRA             VIDEO AULA_


CIFRAS____ VIDEO____ FOTOS____LETRA DA MÚSICA____Aulas de Video


10 Melhores Headline Animator

I heart FeedBurner

Postagens Recentes

Escolha pelo nome da música

Receba via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner