Abba -I Am The City

I Am The City

INTRO: A  E/A  D/A  D/A   A   A 

A D
VERSE: Coming through a cloud you're looking at me from above
A
And I'm a revelation spreading out before your eyes
D
And you find me beautiful and irresistible
A
A giant creature that forever seems to grow in size
E D
And you feel a strange attraction oohh oohh
A
The air is vibrant and electrified
E A
Welcome to me here I am, my arms are open wide

VERSE: Somewhere in the middle of the neverending noise

There is a constant steady rhythm of a heart that beats

And a million voices blend into a single voice

And you can hear it in the clamour of the crowded streets

People come and take their chances

Sometimes you win sometimes you lose a lot

Come make your own contribution to this melting pot
A E/A
I'm the street you walk
D/A
The language you talk

I am the city
A E/A D/A
skyline is is me and the energy

I am the city
A A/G# G
The famous hotels and the cocktail bars
F#m
And the funny smells
A D
And the turmoil, the cars the people
F#m E C#m D
The air that you're breathing is me
Dm A
Yes I am the city you let me be
VERSE: People feed me with their lives I am a hungry soul
And they all worship me and pay their homage day and night
Every day I knew a lot of tired shopping feet
But come the night they will be dancing in the neon light
Dazzled by the crazy magic
They're grabbing pieces of the fatted calf
And in the wind if you listen hard you'll hear me laugh

10 Melhores Headline Animator

I heart FeedBurner

Postagens Recentes

Escolha pelo nome da música

Receba via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner