Abba -As good as new

As good as new

GmI'll (Gm) never know why I had to go, why I had to put up such a (F) lousy
rotten show. Boy (Gm), I was tough, packin' all my stuff, sayin' I don't
need you anymore (F) I've had enough. And now (Bb), look (C) at me
standin' (F) here again (Dm7) 'cause I (Bb) found (C) out that- ma (Am) ma
ma ma ma ma ma ma (G#m7) ma ma ma ma ma ma ma My (Gm7) life is here, gotta
have you near (C).
Chorus: As (F) good as new, my love (C) for you, and keeping (F) it that
way is my intention (C). As good (F) as new, and growing (Bb) too, yes I
think (Gm7) it's taking on (C7) a new di(F)mension. It's (C7) as good as
new (F), my love (C) for you, just like (F) it used to be and even better
(C), as good (F) as new thank god (Bb) it's true (F) darling (Gm7) we
were always meant (C7) to stay together (F).
(verse2) then (chorus) then instrumental
Bb C F Dm Bb C F I (Dm7) thought (G7) that our love
(C) was never meant (Am) but here (Dm7) I am (G7) again (C7).(chorus
)

10 Melhores Headline Animator

I heart FeedBurner

Postagens Recentes

Escolha pelo nome da música

Receba via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner