Abba -Another Town, Another Train

Another Town, Another Train

Intro chords: C  G/C  C  G/C 

(VERSE 1):
(C)Day is dawning and I (G)must go
(C)You're asleep(G) but still (E7)I'm sure (Am)you'll know(F)
Why it (C)had to end this way(Dm ) (G7)
(C)You and I had a groovy(G) time
(C)But I told(G) you some(E7)where down(Am) the line(F)
You would (C)have to find me gone(Dm )
I just (A7)have to move along(Dm) (G7)

(Chorus):
Just (C)another town, an(F)other train
Waiting in the mor(C)ning rain
(F)Lord give my restless soul a little patience(C)
Just another town, an(F)other train
Nothing lost and no(C)thing gained
(F)Guess I will spend my life in railway stations(C)
(G7)Guess I will spend my life in railway stations(C)

(VERSE 2):
When you wake I know you'll cry
And the words I wrote to say goodbye
They won't comfort you at all
But in time you will understand
That the dreams we dreamed were made of sand
For a no-good bum like me
To live is to be free

(Chorus)

10 Melhores Headline Animator

I heart FeedBurner

Postagens Recentes

Escolha pelo nome da música

Receba via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner