Abba -Fernando

Fernando

Tom: A


A
Can you hear the drums Fernando?
F#m
I remember long ago another starry night like this
Bm
In the firelight Fernando
E
You were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar
E
I could hear the distant drums and sounds
A
Of bugle calls were coming from afar



Chorus:
E
There was something in the air that night
A
The stars were bright, Fernando
E A
They were shining there for you and me, for liberty, Fernando
F# B7
Though we never thought that we could lose, there's no regret
E A
If I had to do the same again, I would, my friend, Fernando
E A
If I had to do the same again, I would, my friend, Fernando



A
They were closer now Fernando
F#m
Every hour, every minute seemed to last eternally
Bm
I was so afraid Fernando
E
We were young and full of life and none of us prepared to die
E
And I'm not ashamed to say the roar of guns and cannons
A
Almost made me cry


**Chorus


A
Now we're old and grey Fernando
F#m
And since many years I haven't seen a rifle in your hand
Bm
Can you hear the drums Fernando?
E
Do you still recall the fateful night we crossed the Rio Grande?
E
I can see it in your eyes how proud you were to fight
A
For freedom in this land

10 Melhores Headline Animator

I heart FeedBurner

Postagens Recentes

Escolha pelo nome da música

Receba via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner